Sunday, June 1, 2008

To write or not to write...

Hey everyone

To all who might read this, im considering taking on this blog thing to keep those who care informed and involved in my thoughts, my life, etc...There are a lot of new things happening in my life right now. One of those being summer school!! YAY school's out for the summer, well, not so much. For the first time in my life of school, i have to attend summer school. I am not happy about it, but not sad either because this is it, I am 9 hrs away from being done with school. Atleast until i go back and get my masters...or more. :) All of which will be decided by our wonderful creator. After the summer, i start student teaching in the fall and graduate in december!!!Life is good. Summer school is only 9 weeks long(yes, im taking both sessions) and then im done with summer school for the REST OF MY LIFE. Thank you Lord for leading me to this profession where my summers, weekends and holidays will be filled doing your work and spending family time.

After a year of amazing wedded bliss, i am looking forward to 100 years more. I am so in love with my husband and enjoy every day knowing we have an eternity together! Married life rocks!!!

One question that has been popping up by lots recently is "are you having kids soon?" This is a question that im sure will be asked more and more, but the answer is just this...When God is ready for us to have kids, we will have them. Are we planning them? NO. Do we want a kid now? NO. Most things that happen in our lives happen when we are not planning...the moment we take the wheel and try to do it on our own, God shows us otherwise. Jeremy and I are enjoying each other and the lazy days we get to lounge and not worry about anything but ourselves and our dogs. :) We do LOVE playing with our nephew, he is awesome. It is so much fun being an aunt....cuz you get to give him to his mommy when ur done playing.

We are spending the next week with my family( Dad is home from work for a little while), so i am going to go hang with them, since this is my last day of freedom. I hope this info finds you all well and doing great. Have a blessed day everyone!!

No comments: