Friday, July 11, 2008

!!!We WILL be TOGETHER for EVER!!!

For the love of my life

Just felt like blogging about how WONDERFUL my husband is and letting the world know how much i LOVE him!! I find love to be the most precious gift God has given us. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, its all about LOVE!!!! My love and I have been married for one year and four months yesterday...time sure flys when you're having FUN!! I love being married, I would not change it for the world. I loved our wedding, despite a few mishaps which are very much overlooked and mean nothing to us now. I love waking up next to my best friend every morning of my life. And not to mention praying together every night before we fall asleep is something I love more than anything. I love the way we are allowing God to lead us and just sitting back relaxing as much as possible although we are always on our toes.(I dont think that made too much sense...oh well). I love his kisses, hugs and all that jazz. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the man God has given to me to have and to hold for a lifetime!!!

I know I dont ever say it enough and I probably never will, but I do love my husband and appreciate all that he does for our family....HE IS THE BEST

p.s. for those of you who are disgusted by mushy love stuff, you probably should not have continued reading it, but I do pray that you have a love in your life or one day God sends you one so you can experience the true joys of love God has in mind for man and woman.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

could this post be any stupider? seriously, nobody gives a crap and we are all now dumber for having read it...you are awarded no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Anonymous said...

how sweet! Marriage is a wonderful thing!! Love yall!

Anonymous said...

how sweet- marriage is a wonderful thing! love yall!

Anonymous said...

once again you are so stupid and the things you blog about make no sense. The reasons your love is based on are not anything of true worth or value. Oh and just because you put love in there a THOUSAND times doesn't make it any more true.

Jeremy Hellums said...

Thank you, Kari, for such a sweet blog. I am blessed beyond words to have you in my life. Thanks for for making me lunch last night. I look forward to seeing you soon and heading to camp...Have a great day at school.

PS: I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you...Did I mention I love you. :)