Sunday, July 27, 2008

LoViNg LiFe

The next few days are going to be so much fun. I love spending time doing fun things and enjoying every minute of it and that is just what i intend to do for the next few days...relax, smile, laugh so hard that i cry, celebrate and be surrounded by those who love me the most..Thank you God for all your blessings.

Who would have thought that I would ever make it to be 22? i surely did not, but by the grace of God I am here, alive and well, living for the one who created me. I love where I am right now in life, especially loving who I'm surrounded with on a daily basis. My husband is the most awesome partner for life, my family is more than I feel I deserve and mostly, my friends rock my socks off. I love to laugh and live to love. so...I have so much to be thankful for looking back on my 22 years of life.

On July 29, Tuesday, I will turn a whole year older. a whole year. so much has happened during the year of being 21...the good, the bad and the ugly...but the GOOD by FAR outweighs all the bad and the ugly. Cuz you see, Jeremy and I are still going strong doing what God has called us to do on a daily basis, striving to pursue a life of Holiness.

So i picked my mom up today and brought her to our home to stay for a few days to share laughs and joy with me on my birthday. Tonight the festivities start with dinner and a movie...YAY for good times with my two favorite people, my hubby and my mommy :). Tomorrow I will be skipping, yes, skipping to celebrate with my mom all day relaxing, getting manicures, pedicures, massages and who knows what else. Later tomorrow evening my sisters, bro n law and amazing nephew will join us for dinner and then Tuesday, another day of skipping for me(Hey, I have good reasons) will be a celebration of my birth, what fun!!!

I'm sad that Jeremy cannot hang with us all day, but I know he is doing all he can to provide for our family and that makes me so proud of him, besides, he will get to be with me the rest of my life. He truly is an AWESOME man of God and an AMAZING man of the house. I am so proud to be Mrs. Hellums!!

So that's it, that's what will be going on the next couple of days...still trying to figure out where to have birthday dinner...hula hut, melting pot, oasis, McCormick and Schmick's...if you have any other ideas feel free to share :).

I pray you all have a BLESSED week and that God challenges you in some way.
Love ya lots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Early Birthday Kari! Sounds like you have a wonderful day planned. Yall have fun and be careful! Love Yall!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!