Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm on a roll...

3 new blogs 3 days in a row. I must be bored or just in the sharing mood I guess. I have to advertise for a photographer...she did a super job with 3 clicks on a camera and I am just amazed at her work. Jeremy and I went to a VIP(very important preggers) shower at the Palmer Events Center in Austin and while there we got lots of goodies and free stuff. Well, this photographer was there and she was taking belly shots and we didn't know we would be taking any pics or my hair would have been fixed with a bit more makeup, but this lady did a great job with us despite the flaws. We got 3 free prints and I am considering taking more with her(have not discussed this with the hubby yet) and I would even like her to take some of our baby boy when he arrives. So, for your viewing pleasure, the photo below is one that she took and I would encourage you to check out her website and browse for yourself. Have a lovely day! God Bless






1 comment:

nicole said...

great pic. I like the one on Jeremy's page too! Did you go to the mommy and me event at Palmer Event Center last week? If it wasn't during the week I was going to go.