Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it

Just wanting to share my excitement about my upcoming baby shower(s)!!! For my wedding showers, I was happy to have them but believe it or not I am not big on being the center of attention when it comes to gifts. But, with the baby showers coming I am super excited because it will be things that are for our baby boy and not just for us!! Some items have already been purchased on our registry lists and I am getting more and more excited as the days go by and it gets closer and closer to shower time. With only 3 months to go there is so much it seems like we need to do...the glory of it all, God will take care of it and I don't have to worry about a thing. :) Isn't it nice to serve a RISEN SAVIOR that has EVERYTHING planned out no matter what we do. I love it! Thank you Jesus!! As I am writing this our little man is getting some good kicks in on my ribs, quite a disturbing, yet amazing feeling. I can hardly wait to meet him!!! OK...I should try to get some sleep...something that is getting harder and harder to get these days. Thanks for letting me share my excitement blog!

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

1 comment:

nicole said...

Sorry I won't be able to make the shower. I am meeting my mom in Abilene (1/2 way for the two of us) for our Mother's Day Weekend.

Hope you get lots of great stuff. We'll meet up with you guys something in May to share our gifts.

Oh, did you get internet hooked up in your place?