Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's finally here

Tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen, I will be graduating from Texas State University-San Marcos. I am super excited and proud of myself for finishing up in 4 years. Not to mention, I am graduating with cum laude honors. Now that is something I never dreamed up and I am super proud of myself for all of my accomplishments. I was never the college type until I got married and my husband pushed me to do my best and I started actually prioritizing things in life and then all I wanted to do was make good grades. Thanks Jeremy, for that extra push when all I wanted to do was give up.

I want to ask you, if you are a praying person, to please pray that I feel great tomorrow with little to no nausea at all. Today has been good so far...a little queasy but nothing as bad as the days before have been. Another thing I never thought would happen would be that I am expecting a child as I walk across that stage to accept my diploma. Tomorrow will be a great adventure that I'm sure to never forget.

To those of you graduating this weekend at Texas State; congratulations, you made it!!! I am so proud of you and proud to call you my friends!!!

Hope you all have a blessed weekend! Until next time...

4 comments:

Jeremy Hellums said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you. Love you.

Courtney said...

I'm so proud of you!!! You have done an amazing thing, graduating in 4 years!!! Congratulations!! Love ya friend!!

Velma said...

I'm super proud of you!!!!!

I'll be praying that everything goes well tomorrow for you!!!!!

deb said...

I am very proud of you and can't wait to see you walk across that stage. Congratulations and love you bunches. deb