Saturday, December 20, 2008

I DID IT!!!

Hey everyone

GRADUATION was SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!! I laughed and had a great time getting to visit with friends and not to mention I LOVED seeing my WONDERFUL FAMILY and FRIENDS in the stands cheering me on! Thank you to all of you, family and friends, who made it to the ceremony. It truly meant a lot to me and words cannot express my thanks at this point. So the morning started off rocky...I wasn't feeling so hot, thanks to baby, but as soon as I arrived with my big bag full of crackers, soda, lemon drops(thanks Becky) and a bag in case I got sick, I was feeling fine. Then we started to go into the coliseum, what a rush!!! Katie(my sister n law) was right behind me and it was a blast every step of the way. We took pictures and laughed and talked throughout the whole ceremony...sorry Mrs. President of Texas State, I do not remember a word you said. lol. oops. But I do know that I graduated, I laughed, I cried and I will never forget December 19, 2008. After I got my diploma(which wasn't in there by the way, I have to pick it up in January, lol) I started feeling sick and that was so not cool, but I took deep breaths and sipped some soda and eventually the queasiness went away. Wow, it's 6:45 am right now and I am still excited...even though I have already thrown up once this morning, nothing can steal my joy today. When Jeremy and I got home last night after doing some Christmas and grocery shopping it was about 5pm. I was exhausted...hardly got any sleep the night before due to anxiety I'm sure. So I decided to rest for a bit and ended up not waking up til 5:40 this morning I think when my hubby was getting ready to leave for work. I sure missed him last night...usually we get to lay in bed and chat about life and whatever but I was out of it. Thank you honey for letting me sleep! Today we have Jeremy's family Christmas and I am really hoping the morning sickness doesn't stay with me all day. Then later this evening is Katie's graduation party and I'm hoping I feel good enough to join her for a bit, we will see. Once again, thank you all who came to celebrate with me, I love you all so much and could not ask for better friends and family. Have a happy and safe weekend!!! God Bless

2 comments:

nicole said...

CONGRATS!! It is a wonderful feeling of accomplishment! I'm glad the sickness didn't last all day and keep you from enjoying the day.

Velma said...

congrats girl!!! I'm glad you made it!!!!!!

Sorry, the mail the diploma later!!!