Monday, November 24, 2008

LOL

HAHAHA...just thought I would start this blog off with a laugh. I love to laugh, I believe laughter is the best medicine and right now I am feeling much better than I have been. Could be because I'm married to the best Mr. nurse ever, could be because of Nicole's vicks remedy help, could be because those little things keep me laughing, could be because I am DONE WITH SCHOOL FOREVER!!! I'm thinking it's because we get to see our little miracle tomorrow that God has been creating inside of me:). We are so excited and so anxious, not sure how much sleep we will be getting tonight. I am so excited about what this week has in store for us. Filled with family, food, laughter and love...not to mention a weekend trip shopping with my mom and sister!! (well, that is if we are all well...let's hope so). Hope you all have a wonderful week. Be safe traveling and enjoy your precious time with the ones you love. At least enjoy some good food if you don't like your family. lol.

GOODNIGHT WORLD!! Big day of fun events tomorrow :) Be checking HERE for updates on baby tomorrow evening sometime. Well, maybe afternoon, depends on how busy Jeremy is at work. lol.

1 comment:

nicole said...

Get sleep now for when your little one gets big enough to jump on your bladder the sleeping through the night is over and it doesn't return for a while. I'm still waiting.