Thursday, November 13, 2008

10 things Jeremy loves

this is a long overdue tag i received from my sweet friend Jackie so here goes...

1. FOLLOWING GOD
Jeremy loves to be involved in the church and loves to help other people by showing Christ's love. The summer after we got married, we surrendered our lives to the ministry and that has been an amazing road to travel with Jeremy and to see his reaction to each thing God brings our way.

2. ME
Jeremy loves me and loves to see me happy. There is nothing that he wouldn't do for me. His love for me is so passionate and everlasting. He is constantly reminding me of how much he loves me and all the wonderful thoughts he has about me. Daily he tells me how beautiful I am.


3. FAMILY
My husband is ALWAYS the center of attention at any of his, or mine, family gatherings. He has come a long way with all the ups and downs of life and it makes me so happy knowing that I am married to such a big family man. My family sure does love him!!

4. FRIENDS
Hangin out with friends is one of the things he loves the most. It doesn't matter what we are doing, he always likes to enjoy the company of great friends.


5. MOVIES
Anything funny, action or even Disney is going to be enjoyed by Jeremy. He likes all movies...One of the favorites we share together is Enchanted :) Yes, my husband is a romantic.

6. FOOD
I cook all of the time and he loves it all. That saying "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is so true around our house. A nice plate of spaghetti(my recipe) and he is hooked for life. He loves breakfast tacos and is a great mexican food critic. His favorite BBQ place is Kreutz(spelling?).

7. BOOKS
I bet he keeps, no wait, from here i can see 6 books on his night stand right now. That boy loves to read and is upset if there isn't enough time in his day for it. Never will he read and finish one book at a time, he has to have 15 going all at once. I don't understand it, but he loves it.

8. SPORTS
Texas football is a favorite of his along with the Dallas Cowboys. High school football ranks pretty high up there too. BASEBALL is his favorite. Before we were married I decided to start a tradition of getting him baseball tickets for valentines day. So that summer after we married, we went to NYC to watch the Yankees play before they got rid of their field. This year we went to Houston to watch the Astros. Not nearly as exciting as the Yankees, but baseball is baseball. Next year we hope to travel to another state, possibly Boston. who knows?

9. CAMPING
This is something that he has recently shown great interest in. We had the opportunity to go camping and he was thrilled. He setup the tent, made a fire, kept me warm at night and just had great fun. He loves to be outside and we plan on going again soon. Like dec. 7th soon if ya wanna come?

10. NEW LOVE
I will let him share with you the latest thing he fell in love with.
Click on Jeremy's newest love to read what he has to say.


I tag Nicole and Courtney to write 10 things their husbands love :) (thanks Nicole) . God Bless

2 comments:

nicole said...

I hope the tag is for me to list 10 things my husband loves not Jeremy. LOL :)

Courtney said...

Haha. Yeah, I will get to it soon. Not today :). By the way, I sent you a text- I want a response :).