Sunday, November 23, 2008

HAHAHAHAHA

Life has many splendid hilarious times where all you can do is laugh. Well, this is one of those times...HAHAHAHAHAHA...God has shown me so much during these past couple of weeks. There are things in life that matter and things in life that do not matter. For example,Thanksgiving is coming up and I'm finding it hard to not be thankful for everything God has given me. So in the midst of little things or little people perhaps that try to steal your joy, God has reminded me that those little distractions aren't worth my time. Tomorrow is my last day of student teaching and I would rather lay in bed all day because I have been sick with a bad cold, but God will get me through this little thing called a cold. I am looking forward to my LAST DAY OF SCHOOL EVER (until i get my masters, which has been put on hold) and I couldn't be happier to have finally made it to this point. Wow, this semester flew by and God has given us so much to be thankful for. With baby on the way, my life has changed...our life has changed. All the silly things in life...well, they are different for everyone, but I don't worry over them as much as I used to. Why? Simply because they do not matter and will never steal the joy we have as a family and who we are in Christ. Since watching Lindsey Kane's video I have tried my best to view everyone as a neighbor and tried to have love for them all. That's a hard thing to do. Jeremy and I were driving down the road and this car was going like 30 in a 70, that is way slow, but i looked at Jeremy and said "guess that's our neighbor too." We both smiled and went on with our way. lol. God is so cool. He is so mighty and I think he too laughs at those little things that try to get in our way, knowing that He is so much bigger and stronger than them and how they are so insignificant. As Thanksgiving is getting closer and closer, I hope you find it easy to not sweat the small stuff and focus on the BIG PLAN God has for you! Have a great week and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

p.s. if you think about it, could you say a pray for me to feel better? this cold is trying to get the best o f me.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I can relate to you in every way :). Love you girl!! I'm SOOOO happy for you!!! I'm always here if you need someone to talk to, and I hope that we can get together soon!! How does baking Christmas cookies sound? It'll be fun!!