Saturday, September 27, 2008

hi, hello, hey...

Hope you are all having a blessed weekend! Jeremy and I have been enjoying ourselves. We we able to watch my hometowns homecoming football game last night, which they won! YAY EAGLES. It was lots of fun and afterwards I went with my mom to help sponsor the dance. This was the first time in my life I felt old. They played the cotton eyed joe, which the kids new, but then they played the shotish(spelling) and I'm telling you I was the youngest one there that new that one....oh well. life goes on. I wish I would have realized just how easy I had it when I was in high school. No bills, no "real" responsibility, no cooking or cleaning(well sometimes), no laundry. I was asked this weekend would I want to go back to high school and all I could think was, why go back? I have a wonderful husband!! An amazing relationship with my family!! The best friends anyone could ask for!! No, I love where I am and where God has taken me. Life is not about going back and doing things over, it's about the journey along the way and what you allow God to do with that journey is what matters. God is so good and daily He shows Jeremy and I that we are where we need to be, surrounded with the people we are surrounded with and doing what He has called us to do. Just today we were talking about the blessings we have in our life and just how living day to day has grown us in so many ways. I pray you all are enjoying your journey and looking forward to what is to come rather than wanting to revisit your past. Have a blessed weekend and remember, if you don't have a church family or are interested in visiting, feel free to join us tomorrow morning at 10:30a.m. at The Well. look us up~ www.thewellinaustin.com

1 comment:

Jackie Lura said...

Hey Lady!

Thanks for stopping by the other night and thank you so much for dinner! I had a blast!

Next time its on us!