Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I DO I DO I REALLY REALLY DO

Today Jeremy and I are celebrating our TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!! This man makes me happier than anyone on this earth. God really knew what He was doing when He created both of us for each other. Since March 10, 2007 I have not stopped loving this God given gift with all of my heart and that love will not stop until death do us part. Today will be a day of relaxing, reminiscing and love love love :). We came across our wedding book the other day and found it empty(almost) so we will be filling it out to the max today adding all the important heart felt details. I have posted a couple of our favorite wedding day pics for your viewing pleasure...


Our lovely milk fountain surrounded by cookies :) yum

My hubby loves taking pics of his bride


**Our daily reminders**

Our beautifully dressed wedding party :) thanks again y'all

Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Hellums

My amazing family and I~ our ring bearer was the CuTeSt EvEr~
I guess my dad wanted to seal the deal with some cash!! lol
That cake was a toughy, but we enjoyed it all the same
Hope you enjoyed our pics as much as I enjoyed sharing them with you.
Have a blessed day!!
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

No comments: